THE SAINT AT LARGE presents RITES
a BUNNYZ film in collaboration with RICHARD KIMMEL.
Music by MOBY, DENITIA + SENE.
Produced by STEPHEN PEVNER. Filmed at THE BLACK PARTY.
In anticipation of Rites XXXVI: The Black Party® (March 21), which annually draws 5000+ men, The Saint At
Large (producers of the legendary event) has released the short film "Rites." For virgins still trembling in their chaps at the thought of attending The Black Party®, "Rites" is an appropriately sexy introduction to the gay underworld's most spectacular fetish party.
After 24 years at New York City's famed Roseland Ballroom, The Black Party® will take place in a new venue: a totally raw warehouse in Brooklyn, outfitted for the night with bars, restrooms, and the best sound system in NYC. DJs include Danny Tenaglia, Boris, Aaron Clark, Eddie Elias, Honey Dijon, WRECKED, Discodromo.
Free shuttle buses will run all night from the OUT hotel on 42nd street to and from the venue. More info and tickets at www.blackparty.com
10 Great Reasons to Get Your Ass to Brooklyn for The Black Party
1. Because there’s only one Black Party and it’s in Brooklyn.
2. Because Roseland is rubble.
3. Because when's the last time you went to a cool warehouse party?
4. Because you have not missed a Black Party in years and you`re not going to start now.
5. Because they are running free shuttle buses from The OUT Hotel on 42nd Street all night long, and really, what`s 20 minutes in a taxi ?
6 Because the back room at the warehouse is so big its got its own dance floor.
7. Because in Brooklyn you are far less likely to run into a coworker on your walk of shame than coming out of Roseland on West 52nd Street.
8. Because if we complain too much, they might move it to Newark next year.
9. Because you don`t want to live your life with regrets.
10 Because you already live in Brooklyn.